Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DAY 12

Location: Zeena
Surface Temperature: 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
Time: UNKNOWN

Wow. It is HOT. I have had to spend the last nine days inside my sealed, temperature-controlled capsule. There is food and water in this capsule, but not so much that I can exceed two weeks in it. It is small and cramped with only the supplies in a chest and a small bed. But it is at least cooler than the outdoors, which shimmer all hours, even at night. I watch the scarce vegetation shrivel up under the fierce sun and I worry for the wildlife. however, I am sure that they are well adapted to the heat. I only suppose this, for I have not yet seen a creature around here. I worry though, again, because if the plants are not adapted to these temperatures, how will the animals be?

No comments:

Post a Comment